Incredible content. Quality guests. Answering the questions that are on your mind.
Understanding the Paycheck Protection Program with Michael MacIntyre, Investors Bank’s Head of Business & Government Banking, Zacharia Waxler, CPA, Co-Managing Partner and Ahron Golding, Esq., MTx, tax attorney, respectively from Roth & Company.Banking, Business, Business Lawyer, Financial Planning
... Read More
Check out our
Yitzchok Saftlas is the founder and president of Bottom Line Marketing Group, an award-winning marketing agency helping hundreds of corporate, political and non-profit clients since 1992. Yitzchok’s new book: “So, What’s the Bottom Line?” published by Morgan James, contains timeless advice for marketers, seasoned executives and entrepreneurs. He is the host of the weekly business radio show, “Mind Your Business” on 77WABC in the New York / New Jersey metro area as well as on C-Suite TV and C-Suite Radio. Additionally, Yitzchok is a featured columnist in the Yated newspaper and Mishpacha Magazine, both international weekly publications.
- Read Yitzchok’s Blog
- Available at:
So What’s the bottom line?
76 Proven Marketing Tips & Techniques for building your business and personal brand
- I very much enjoyed talking business strategy with Yitzchok Saftlas.
Joe Hart, President & CEO of Dale Carnegie
- I enjoyed this Mind Your Business interview with Yitzchok Saftlas and I think you will too!
John Sculley, Former CEO of Apple and Pepsi & Chairman of RxAdvance
- Hey Yitzchok – THANK YOU! Great interview today. You were amazing!
Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE
- Turns out – it WAS your show the guy who called heard me on, raved about the interview, and has invited me in to keynote for his top execs and is hoping for a longer term engagement. You guys Rock!!
Ron Carucci, World Renowned Leadership Consultant & Bestselling Author
- Yitzchok: it was a joy to interact with you on Mind Your Business. The conversation was lively and informed. The reception was extremely warm. Your level of engagement made our conversation as interesting for me – as I hope was informational for your listeners. It was a pleasure to do the show. You are totally engaging as an interviewer. Let’s do it again!
Adam Levin, Chairman and Founder of CyberScout & Co-founder of Credit.com
- Hello Yitzchok & Pesach,
I hope you both had a wonderful weekend!
I just want to take this time to say that I had a BLAST doing the interview. I hope the response from your listeners were enthusiastic.
Steve Rizzo, The World’s Funniest Motivational Business Speaker
- Dear Yitzchok,
What a pleasure it was to join you on Mind Your Business. Not only are you a gifted radio host, interviewer and conversationalist, but I found our time together utterly enjoyable. Truly one of the best on-air experiences I’ve had. Further, the wonderful responses I’ve gotten from listeners has been truly gratifying – including a few inquiries about Navalent’s services and one invitation to come and speak at an organization.
Thanks for the opportunity to join you on your show, I”m truly grateful our paths have crossed, and look forward to staying connected.
Ron Carucci, Managing Partner, Navalent
- Being on Mind your Business Radio and interviewed with Yitzchok felt like I was being interviewed by Lary King Live! Yizchok is a world class interviewer.
Laurence Girard, CEO of Fruit Street
- Len and others loved the interview you conducted. You have a remarkable talent in bringing interesting content out of your interviewees.
Ken Freeman, Co-author of Building Wealth through Venture Capital: A Practical Guide for Investors and the Entrepreneurs They Fund
- I want to thank you for the opportunity to be interviewed on your “Mind Your Business with Yitzchok Saftlas” radio show. You are a rare master interviewer who digs deep to bring out the best in your guests. The end result is a valuable piece for the audience that both informs and entertains.
Marvin E. Blum, Founding Partner of the Blum Firm